Wednesday 24 July 2013

Swannay Loch



I have replaced my wet-&-wasted Ixus with a supposedly water-proof Fuji bought online, only to have it take on water within a few shots. No Doubilet doublets for me, and if you haven't yet had a look at what to my mind is the most lyrical of all photographs, then here it is (click on 14 to see the Papuan fisherman and baitfish). 
So I managed to lose another camera, the sun, and my swim-cap all in a day, and if it hadn't been for  the thick layer of weed-hair which coated the stones in the many shallow bits round the island, I would no doubt have lost by knee-caps too.

Nothing for it but to retrieve a 'Hamlet moment' from a previous outing to Swannay and enjoy its soothing symmetry.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete