Thursday 11 July 2013

The two Brightons

This swimming blog starts with a visit to the two Brightons, (Nairn, the 'Brighton of the North', and the more familiar '& Hove' of the South coast), in both of which locations I failed to go swimming when I had the chance. I regretted my choice and subsequently resolved never to pass over a swimming opportunity again.

From which failure I have learned the following: an opportunity lost may prove more galvanising than my shall-I-shan't-I ditherings over an opportunity in hand, and that my burdgeoning interest in 'wild' swimming over these last few years has been well served by this failure.





1 comment:

  1. Dear Bi_ may this house-elf pay you a compliment? _ over the years you've kept what was perfect from your beginning_ and improved the rest_ thank you so, Your Royal Nearness!

    ReplyDelete